CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

More on Spring

This was actually a family home evening lesson. We talked about how a seed grows. We talked about the things a seeds needs to grow. (Dirt, water, sunlight.) We talked about things a plant might grow into. (A flower, a tree, a bush, grass.) I had this coloring activity from my Primary Partners manual help. We colored them when we were all done, while eating a snack of apples...that grow on a tree...that come from a seed. :) But first we did this:
My husband and I found these cute little green houses at Walmart in the gardening section.
They were very easy to do! All you had to do was add water and plant the seeds.
We also planted some pansies in paper cups. I will update you on the progress of our plants! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment