CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

The letters G and H (Hearts and Valentines)

I don't have a whole lot to say about the letter G. I kind of just did my normal thing.

We also started H!

For H I decided to focus on hearts since it's almost valentines day. We made hand made cards for grandparents, and also their dad. (It's the tradition in our family that the dad gets his girls something and the mom gets her boys something and visa verse. We don't have boys...so there you go.)
The cards were super fun to make, and I think they are so much funner to get than a store bought card. :)

Below in the top left corner you will see the foam stickers that I bought-just at Walmart. They were fun, and some of them sparkly! -A girls favorite thing! And the girls could put them on themselves.

Then we went to work on Valentines for all of the 17 cousins that live in town. My oldest wasn't too happy about having to write her named 17 times, but it was good practice!!

(Not to mention that kindergarten screening was today, and she did EXCELLENT except that she wouldn't write her name, and told them she only knew the T. She has a little bit of trouble with her S's, and only gets them right about 50% of the time, but she does amazingly for a 4 year old I think! :) ...and she CAN write her name!)
Then the best part...assembling all of that Candy into bags!!

TA-DA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment