CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Getting Ready

I've been getting together a "school" and lesson plans. I am finding a new appreciation for teachers who have to turn in a quarter's lesson plans for approval at a time. Yikes. I have been working for a week and have 3 days worth. But it's fun. :) And its amazing how many cute and free things there are on the Internet for preschool!

And the school looks fun. I put the ABC's up around the wall, and brought their desk in, and found an old chalk board in our garage. I don't think I had to buy anything but chalk for the whole school room! (Although I did pick up more crayons, because they were on sale for 25 cents a box at walmart!)

I turned our storage room into a classroom. This way it's all out of the way, and the girls are even MORE excited about having a place to learn.Wish us luck! School starts Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment