CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Planting plants!

Any excuse to find a teaching experience right!
And that is why I made my girls help me with this. :) I had a plant that was sitting in my mug of water in my kitchen all summer...waiting patiently for me to give it some dirt so that it could grow. I also had a plant that needed a bigger pot. I FINALLY made it to the store for potting soil, and so the girls helped me transfer the plants.
As you can see, they weren't too excited when I told them to pack the dirt down. I got a "Mom, are you kidding me, that's disgusting." Look from my girls. My younger daughter completely refused, and that is fine. I'm not going to force them.

And here are the finished plants! Way to go my little green thumbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment